No, it’s Never Too Late!
It’s too late if you never begin! It’s too late when you let fear get in the way.
What Almost Stopped Me from Starting
Failures and successes are part of my life. Each failure is as important as each success. I failed many times in small and great ways. I’ve failed at tasks and I’ve failed at career decisions. Each time I failed, I was afraid. I nearly let fear stop me from beginning. It was fear of failure or perhaps fear of success, that almost stopped me cold. I’m not talking about the caution that keeps me from walking on air or over a fire. I’m talking about fear without reason.
I’m sure you’ve heard this; Fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real. or Face Everything And Rise. There are others, but these two were on my mind when I hovered my mouse over the startup link, closed my eyes, and clicked! There, I’d done it! In that moment, I conquered my fear.
Thanks to the Free Dictionary, I found even more Acronyms for FEAR:
- Forget Everything and Run (polite form)
- For Everything a Reason
- Feeling Excited and Ready
- Face Everything And Recover
- Forfeiture Endangers American Rights
- Face Everything and Respond
- False Expectations Appearing Real
For Every and All Religions
- Forgetting Everything about Reality
- Force Elements at Readiness
- Failure Expected and Received
- Forget Everything and Remember
- False Experiences Appearing Real
- Future Events Already Ruined
- Finding Excuses and Reasons
- Fail Early and Responsibly (Robert Kiyosak methodology)
- Frantic Efforts to Appear Recovered (Alcoholics Anonymous chat slang)
- Fighting Ego against Reality (Alcoholics Anonymous chat slang)
- Frantic Effort to Appear Real (Alcoholics Anonymous Slang)
- Feelings Every Alcoholic Rejects (Alcoholics Anonymous chat slang)
- Few Ever Arrive Rejoicing (Alcoholics Anonymous chat slang)
- Fear Expressed Allows Relief (Alcoholics Anoymous chat slang)
Finding Everything and Realizing (Ian Brown music video)
- Face Everything and Rejoice
- False Emotions Appearing Real
- Future Events Appearing Real
- Forget Everything and Relax
- Forgetting Everything is All Right
- False Expectations About Reality
- Felines Enraged About Rodents (book – Ragweed)
- For Every & All Religion
- Future Events Appear Real
- Far East Adventure Racers (Hong Kong)
- Frantic Effort to Avoid Reality
I’m nearly 70 and getting started new projects now. I Worked all my life and failed as over a dozen attempts at starting a business and succeeded at a few. I retired on Social Security with a rainy day 401k that might cover a medical expense if one occurs. So, what business should I, or anyone in my shoes, attempt?
I Looked for a Solid Work-at-Home Business
- Absolutely no Scams!
- Work from home – NO driving
- Low annual cost
- Hard work will generate income
- Internet based program – I love computing
- My Employment History is not a factor which is good
- My lack of a college degree not a factor
You might wonder, what makes a difference now? Here’s my short list:
- I have plenty of time – I’m retired.
- Great training! Follow my posts and learn about it.
- Peer Support
- Website Builder
- Video Training
- I Started for Free!
Does my short list sound too good to be true? I thought so too, But when I hit the Start for Free point, I know I was in the right place.
A free start means that, look, explore, and try before you buy, all for free.
How does it get any better than that?
Will you at least take a look?
Questions? Leave a comment and I’ll get back with you. I’m a human, not a robot or a scammer.